Disability Advice & Information in Peterborough

At present DIAL/Disability Peterborough has no funding to support parents of disabled children to apply for and complete disability benefits forms.

Family Voice may be able to give advice on where parents might go to receive help

Tel 01733685510 for further information

Little Miracles can support parents apply for and complete applications for Disability Living Allowance and Personal Independent Payments

Contact 01733262226